Alipay Financial Services (HK) Limited. Stored Value Facilities License Number
SVF0004 © 2018 - 2024 Alipay Payment Services (HK) Limited. All rights reserved.
Q Credit Card aims to offer new consumption experience to users with a fast, qualified and rewarding spending experience. With fast application approval* and instant card use, you could enjoy instant spending without presenting the physical card when you spend with Q Credit Card and enjoy an array of offers when linking AlipayHK. 1 App + 1 Card is now your ideal partner for spending.
*The approval time is subject to clients’ individual circumstances.
Reminder : To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay !
After successful application, Q Credit Card will be automatically linked to AlipayHK and you will enjoy an array of offers instantly. The translucent design of the physical Q Credit Card presents a perfect combination of AlipayHK’s digital and physical presence.
Taobao handling fee waiver for the first 5 transactions with Q Credit Card every month.
Apply for Q Credit Card physical card and use the payWave’s contactless payment function to complete the transaction in one wave.
Connect to payment tools such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or other digital wallets for spending and enjoy the benefits of Q Credit Card at the same time.
With the wide application of Visa in over 200 countries and regions, you can spend with AlipayHK around the world.
Taobao handling fee waiver for the first 5 transactions with Q Credit Card every month
Perpetual annual fee waiver upon approval
The above offers and services are subject to the relevant terms and conditions.
A. General Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is subject to these General Terms and Conditions.
2. In addition, the “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” is subject to its respective terms and conditions set out in Sections B and C below, which together with these General Terms and Conditions shall be collectively referred to as “Terms and Conditions”.
3. All coupons derived from this Promotion are collectively referred to as “Coupons”.
4. During the Promotion Period, each user may only participate in this Promotion once in accordance with the relevant Terms and Conditions, and receive such limited number of Coupons / Rewards within the Promotion Period as set out in the relevant terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, “each user” refers to a natural person with legal capacity who uses the AlipayHK App and Wallet service, but not merely an AlipayHK account. To further avoid any dispute, in the following circumstances, the relevant accounts will be deemed to be used by the same user:
(i) Connection on the same mobile phone or mobile device, such as the logging in or activation of multiple accounts; or
(ii) Connection of an AlipayHK account or mobile number on multiple mobile phones or mobile devices, such as the logging in or activation on such devices; or
(iii) The same credit card number being connected to multiple AlipayHK accounts.
In the case of any of the above, in order to verify the user’s identity and prevent the risk of theft or misuse of such AlipayHK account, mobile phone number, mobile device or credit card number, AlipayHK reserves the right to suspend or terminate the release of any Coupon/Reward to the relevant account and to take legal action.
5. Coupons / Rewards are limited in quantity and on a first-come-first-served basis. AlipayHK’s records shall prevail under any circumstances.
6. If there is any breach of the Terms and Conditions or illegal, fraudulent or abusive behavior during the use of any Coupons / Rewards, AlipayHK will forfeit such user’s eligibility and entitlement of Coupons / Rewards forthwith without notice, AlipayHK reserves the right to cancel such transaction and to take legal action against the relevant user.
7. Unless specified otherwise, Coupons / Rewards cannot be used to purchase cash vouchers, gift vouchers, or prepaid cards. They are also non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferable. For goods return or refund, the amount on the Coupons / Rewards will not be returned and the relevant Coupon / Reward will not be re-issued.
8. AlipayHK will carry out this Promotion in accordance with applicable laws in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In the event this Promotion is stopped by government agency’s orders or must be suspended due to server network attack or system failure or any circumstances beyond AlipayHK’s control, such event shall be regarded as a force majeure event, and AlipayHK shall not be held liable for any damage, loss or dispute therein.
9. AlipayHK shall not be liable or construed as providing any guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products and/or service provided by merchants.
10. AlipayHK reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the Promotion or the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice. AlipayHK shall not be liable for any such change, suspension or termination and reserves the right of final decision of all the matters and disputes.
11. For any enquiries in relation to AlipayHK App and its services or offers, please call the AlipayHK customer service hotline at 2245 3201.
12. Q Credit Card cardholders should understand and accept that Standard Chartered Bank (HK) Limited (the “Bank”) is not the provider of the “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” under this Promotion. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the rewards under this Promotion, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement,, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the rewards under this Promotion as offered by AlipayHK.
13. “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” earned cannot be converted into Standard Chartered bonus points or cash rebate and are non-transferrable.
14. Please visit the AlipayHK App to access the newest terms and conditions of the “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward”. If there is any discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the newest terms and conditions of the “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” in the AlipayHK App, the latter shall prevail.
15. Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
16. Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions of the Q Credit Card Reward Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
B. $1,000 Q Credit Card Welcome Reward
1. The “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” runs from now until 31 December 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). The actual rewards to be received by the user shall be determined according to the time at which the user’s application for Q Credit Card was approved. AlipayHK’s records and discretion in issuing the actual rewards shall prevail.
2. “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” is only applicable to users (“Eligible Users”) who have successfully applied for the Q Credit Card for the first time and who have never redeemed any “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” of AlipayHK via the AlipayHK Mobile Application (“AlipayHK App”).
3. Throughout the Promotion Period, Eligible Users are required to log into their AlipayHK App to successfully apply and be approved for a Q Credit card to redeem the “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward”.
4. From now until 31 may 2023, upon successful approval of a Q Credit Card application, the “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” are as follows:
（i) Merchant and Taobao Payment Reward of HK$800, which consists of sixteen (16) HK$50 coupons. Each coupon is applicable for all platforms accepting the AlipayHK App for payment, including eligible merchant outlets and for bill payment via the AlipayHK App or Taobao/Tmall Platform via Q Credit Card in Taobao App upon a single net transaction of HK$120 or above. The amount of single net spending shall be determined based on the real-time exchange rate in the AlipayHK system at actual time of transaction; the “Currency” tool in the AlipayHK App is for reference only. The Coupon is valid for 60 days from the date of redemption. Any expired Coupons shall be invalid and will not be reissued; and
（ii) Physical Card Activation Reward of HK$200, consisting of four (4) HK$50 Coupons, will be stored in the AlipayHK App account of an Eligible User automatically upon the first physical card payment being completed successfully. Each HK$50 coupon is applicable at all platforms accepting the AlipayHK App for payment (Taobao excluded), including eligible merchant outlets and for bill payment via the AlipayHK App upon a single net spending of HK$120 or above. These Coupons may not be used for cross-border remittance, topping up, sending of Lucky Money or transfers (including P2P) via the AlipayHK App. Coupons are valid for 60 days from the date of redemption. Any expired coupons shall be invalid and will not be reissued.; and
5. To be eligible for the “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” and to make payments with the Q Credit Card in the AlipayHK App, users must ensure their Q Credit Card is successfully activated, linked to the AlipayHK App and selected as the payment method when making payment. Subject to Clause 6, Coupons derived from “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward” are only applicable to transactions that are made with the Q Credit Card in the AlipayHK App. Upon successful redemption of the “Q Credit Card Welcome Reward”, AlipayHK will store the Coupon(s) in the AlipayHK App account of Eligible User automatically. Coupons will be deducted automatically in applicable circumstances. The AlipayHK App must be updated to the latest version to redeem the Coupons. Users may go to the “Home” page and select “Reward” to read details of the respective Coupons. AlipayHK shall bear no liability if users cannot perform a successful redemption of the relevant rewards and/or the relevant reward is lost due to any circumstances.
6. Where applicable, the Coupons issued under this Promotion are Basic Rewards. Only one (1) coupon may be used in each transaction, depending on the applicable circumstances. The usage priority of coupons is as follows:
i.Basic Rewards may be used in conjunction with one (1) Priority Reward (including User Special Reward), but Priority Reward shall have priority in usage. If there are more than one Priority Reward in the user’s AlipayHK account, the Priority Reward with the highest value will be used first. In case the Priority Rewards are of the same value, the one with the earliest expiry date will be used. If the expiry dates of the Priority Rewards are the same, the Priority Reward with the earliest redemption date will be used first.
ii.Where applicable, one (1) Priority Reward may be used in conjunction with one (1) Basic Reward (including welcome rewards, designated merchant e-stamp coupons, Platform General Coupons, Government Consumption Vouchers and Limited Payment Method coupons) or Accumulative Basic Reward(s) (up to ten (10) coupons) (including rewards for referring existing users) in applicable circumstances. If the user does not have any Accumulative Basic Rewards, and there are various kinds of Basic Rewards in the user’s account, Platform General Coupons shall have priority in usage, Government Consumption Vouchers second and Limited Payment Method Coupons shall have last priority. If the user has both Basic Reward and Accumulative Basic Reward, the priority of using such coupons will be determined by (i) the value of one (1) such Basic Reward (highest value) and (ii) the aggregate value of the Accumulative Basic Reward(s) (up to ten (10) coupons), and the coupon(s) with the highest value between (i) and (ii) will be used first. In case of same value between (i) and (ii), Accumulative Basic Reward(s) (up to ten (10) coupons) will be used.
iii.The use of different types of coupons are subject to their respective terms and conditions. The actual payment page shall prevail.
7. Q Credit Card Welcome Rewards being offered may differ from time to time. The actual Q Credit Card Welcome Reward to be received by an applicant will be subject to the Q Credit Card Welcome Reward being offered at the time of such applicant’s application being successful and not the date of the application being made. Under no circumstances will AlipayHK reissue any past rewards.
C. Q Credit Card Spending Reward
The “Q Credit Card Spending Reward” consists of “0% Taobao handling fee for Q Credit Card” and “Q Credit Card transfer handling fee offer”, offers and runs from now until 31 December 2023(the “Promotion Period”).
C1: 0% Taobao handling fee for Q Credit Card
1. In each calendar month throughout the Promotion Period, users who make payments via Q Credit Card in the AlipayHK App (“Eligible Users”) can enjoy 0% handling fee for the first five (5) transactions at Taobao App (“Taobao”). 1.5% handling fee will be charged for subsequent transactions on Taobao.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, 0% Taobao handling fee for Q Credit Card is not applicable in the following circumstances on Taobao: non-mobile app paying order, Taobao (Xianyu)’s order, virtual goods (including but not limited to anything that does not require shipment such as virtual currency, prepaid cards, etc.), or any other circumstances as specified by Taobao.com or Tmall.com.
3. Eligible merchants on Taobao/Tmall Marketplace and on AlipayHK have the liability for the sale of products, after-sale service and all related matters. AlipayHK and Taobao/Tmall Marketplace are not involved in the sales process and accept no liability for the selling and quality of or any other matters relating to the products, services, delivery and goods return arrangement.
C2: Q Credit Card Transfer handling fee offer In each calendar month throughout the Promotion Period, Q Credit Card users can enjoy a transfer limit of up to HK$1,000 per month without handling fee when making transfers via Q Credit Card or other credit cards in the Alipay HK App to another AlipayHK account (including sending Lucky Money, instant transfer, WhatsApp, FPS or SMS). After the relevant limit is exceeded, 1.5% transfer fee will be charged for Q Credit Card and BOCI Card, and 3% transfer fee will be charged for other credit cards.