I want to find out about Account setup - Phone number
How to change the phone number if the original phone is no longer in use
You are advised to log in AlipayHK with your commonly used device:
1) Log in AlipayHK via phone, select 【Account】 on the lower right corner;
2) Click 【Settings】 icon on the top right of the page;
3) Select 【Phone number】 – 【Change】and follow the instructions.
If the system detects the request comes from commonly used network/device/location, you will receive instructions to change phone number. If you use an unknown device, further verification is needed to ensure security.
Unable to change phone number and reset password after the phone number changed
If your phone number changed and you forgot your login password, please contact customer service at: 852-22453201 (Monday to Sunday, 9:00am - 6:00pm)
Unable to change phone number
If you tried to change phone number but failed, it may be because:
1) The new phone number is currently linked to another AlipayHK account. Each phone number can only be used to create one AlipayHK account, you are advised to enter a different phone number.
2) If a change cannot be verified, contact customer service at: 852-22453201 (Monday to Sunday, 9:00am - 6:00pm)
How many AlipayHK accounts can be linked to a phone number
Every phone number can only be used to register for one AlipayHK accout.
How to change Alipay HK phone number if my phone number changes
If your phone number changes, for account security and convenience, you are advised to link the new phone number to your AlipayHK account promptly.
1) Log in AlipayHK via phone, select 【Account】 - 【Settings】;
2) Click 【Phone number】– 【Change】 and follow page prompts.
Phone number "already registered"
Each phone number can only be used to register one AlipayHK account, therefore if your number has already been used, we sugges either retiriving information of the previously registered account, or to use an alternative number for registration.