“Quick Reward Code” brings surprising offers to users every month in designated merchants with instant spending discount. During the promotion period, AlipayHK users are eligible to receive a HKD 2 Coupon via scanning “Quick Reward Code” at designated merchants. Users are eligible to redeem coupon 2 times and get up to HKD 4 rewards every month.
The promotional material showed as below is for reference only. Please scan the Quick Reward Code at the store of designated merchant during the promotion period to get the coupon.
Designated merchants include:
- Saint Honore Cake Shop
- Lao Feng Xiang Jewellery
- Hoi Tin Tong
- Nam Kee
- Tamjai Yunnan Mixian
- TamJai SamGor
- OpenRice (Including selected OpenRice-partnered restaurants, dining vouchers, takeaway service)
How to get and use “Quick Reward Code”?
- Scan “Quick Reward Code” shown in selected merchant outlets.
- Redeem “$2 Coupon” automatically.
- A coupon will be saved at “Reward” upon successful redemption.
- Reward will be applied while the payment condition is fulfilled.
Terms & Conditions of “Quick Reward Code” Reward:
- The promotion of “‘Quick Reward Code’ Reward” (“Promotion” or “Reward”) runs from 1 May to 31 May 2022 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
- During the Promotion Period, all AlipayHK users can use the AlipayHK mobile application (“AlipayHK App”) to scan the QR code displayed on the designated marketing materials of AlipayHK at selected merchants in Hong Kong (“Eligible Merchant”) in order to redeem the Reward (“Redemption”). The Reward consists of one (1) HK$2 Coupon (“Coupon”), which can be used at Eligible Merchant upon a single net spending of HK$10 or above via AlipayHK App after redeeming all applicable rewards and in accordance with Clause 5 below. Only one (1) Coupon can be redeemed each calendar day and a maximum of two (2) Coupons can be redeemed throughout the Promotion Period. If a user wishes to use Coupon(s) issued under this Promotion in a transaction, the net amount of the relevant transaction after deducting the amount of all applicable coupon(s) and discounts shall not be less than HK$1, otherwise the Coupon(s) are not applicable to be used in such transaction.
- Each Coupon is valid within 72 hours upon Redemption. Expired Coupons are invalid and will not be re-issued. Users cannot receive any new Coupon if they have any unused but valid Coupon on their AlipayHK App (i.e. each user may only have one (1) Coupon at any time). Furthermore, unless otherwise noted, the Coupons are only applicable in Hong Kong & Macau, and may not be used in any Mainland China cities in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
- Upon successful Redemption, AlipayHK will store the Coupon in the AlipayHK App account of user automatically. The Coupon will be deducted automatically in applicable circumstances. Coupon is limited in quantity and on a first-come-first-served basis. The quota is calculated based on the computer record of AlipayHK and AlipayHK’s records shall prevail under any circumstances. AlipayHK shall bear no liability if users cannot perform a successful Redemption of relevant rewards and/or the relevant reward is lost due to any circumstances.
- . The Coupons issued under this Promotion are Basic Rewards. Basic Rewards may be used in conjunction with one (1) Priority Reward (including User Special Reward), but Priority Reward shall have priority in usage. If there are more than one Priority Reward in the user’s AlipayHK account, the Priority Reward with the highest value will be used first. In case the Priority Rewards are of the same value, the one with the earliest expiry date will be used. If the expiry dates of the Priority Rewards are the same, the Priority Reward with the earliest redemption date will be used first.
One (1) Priority Reward may be used in conjunction with one (1) Basic Reward (including welcome rewards and designated merchant e-stamp coupons) or Accumulative Basic Reward(s) (up to ten (10) coupons) (including rewards for referring existing users) in applicable circumstances. If the user does not have any Accumulative Basic Reward, the Basic Reward with the highest value will be used first. In case the Basic Rewards are of the same value, the one with the earliest expiry date will be used. If the expiry dates of the Basic Rewards are the same, the Basic Reward with the earliest redemption date will be used first. If the user has both Basic Reward and Accumulative Basic Reward, the priority of using such coupons will be determined by (i) the value of one (1) such Basic Reward (highest value) and (ii) the aggregate value of the Accumulative Basic Reward(s) (up to ten (10) coupons), and the coupon(s) with the highest value between (i) and (ii) will be used first. In case of same value between (i) and (ii), Accumulative Basic Reward(s) (up to ten (10) coupons) will be used.
The use of different types of coupons are subject to their respective terms and conditions. The actual payment page shall prevail.
- During the Promotion Period, each user may only participate in this Promotion in accordance with the above terms and conditions, and receive such limited number of Rewards / coupons within the Promotion Period as set out in the relevant terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, “each user” refers to a natural person with legal capacity who uses the AlipayHK App and Wallet service, but not merely an AlipayHK account. To further avoid any dispute, in the following circumstances, the relevant accounts will be deemed to be used by the same user and can only participate in this Promotion once:
- Connection on the same mobile phone or mobile device, such as the logging in or activation of multiple accounts; or
- Connection of an AlipayHK account or mobile number on multiple mobile phones or mobile devices, such as the logging in or activation on such devices; or
- The same bank account card / credit card number being connected to multiple AlipayHK accounts.
In the case of any of the above, in order to verify the user’s identity and prevent the risk of theft or misuse of such AlipayHK account, mobile phone number, mobile device or credit card number, AlipayHK reserve the right to suspend or terminate the release of Reward to the relevant account and to take legal action.
- Coupons available for Redemption on a daily basis are limited in quantity and on a first-come-first-served basis. AlipayHK’s records shall prevail under any circumstances.
- If there is any breach of these terms and conditions or illegal, fraudulent or abusive behavior during the use of any Coupons, AlipayHK will forfeit such user’s eligibility and the entitlement of Coupons forthwith and without notice. AlipayHK reserves the right to cancel such transaction and to take legal action against the relevant user.
- Coupons cannot be used to purchase any gift/cash vouchers, gift certificates or prepaid cards of any Eligible Merchant. They may not be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable. For goods return or refund, the amount on the Coupon will not be returned and the relevant Coupon will not be re-issued.
- AlipayHK will carry out this Promotion in accordance to applicable laws in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In the event this Promotion is stopped by government agency’s orders or must be suspended due to server network attack or system failure or any circumstances beyond AlipayHK’s control, such event shall be regarded as a force majeure event, and AlipayHK cannot be held liable for any damage, loss or dispute therein.
- AlipayHK shall not be liable or constructed as providing any guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products and/or service provided by the Eligible Merchants.
- AlipayHK reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the Promotion or its terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice. AlipayHK shall not be liable for any such change, suspension or termination and reserve the right of final decision of all the matters and disputes.
- For any enquiries in relation to AlipayHK App and its services or offers, please call the AlipayHK customer service hotline at 2245 3201.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.